Hi LLNE Members,
AALL is now accepting nominations for the Emerging Leader Award. This award recognizes newer members who have made significant contributions to the profession and have demonstrated the potential for leadership and continuing excellence. Self-nominations are accepted and encouraged.
The nominee must:
· be a member in good standing of AALL
· have 10 or fewer years of law library experience
· have made a significant contributions to the Association and/or the profession
· have shown outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership (please provide specific examples of his/her continuing activities)
· not have previously received an Emerging Leader Award
The nomination deadline is January 31st. Letters of recommendation can take some time to gather and holidays are approaching, so we encourage you to begin the process as soon as possible in order to meet the deadline.
More details on the award, including a link to the Nomination Form, can be found here: Emerging Leader Award (https://www.aallnet.org/community/recognition/awards-program/emerging-leader-award/)