The LLNE Service Committee is taking the Transcription Party on the road! We are looking for members who are interested in helping us transcribe documents from the Rhode Island State Archives from the comfort of their home or office. Here is how you can help:
- Email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 5 pages from the Rhode Island State Archives Suffrage Association collection. (Want more or less? Just let us know!).
- Check out the following helpful transcription guides: Transcription Tips and Reading Historical Handwriting.
- Get transcribing! Transcribe your pages by typing each word into a Microsoft Word document.
- All done? Send your completed word document to email@example.com. (Subject: LLNE Transcription)
- If you have any questions at anytime during the process, just email a member of the Service Committee!
The LLNE Service Committee
Jessica Almeida (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kaitlin Connolly (email@example.com)
Nicole Dyszlewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alisha Hennen (email@example.com)