Your opinion is important to LLNE.
Bob DeFabrizio, LLNE’s V.P./President-Elect, will be facilitating a chat with members about…
· What’s working
· What’s not working or could work better
· Education, professional development, and social programs (topics, format, scheduling, location)
· How to enhance the value of membership
· Overall engagement and involvement
When: (Attend either of the following times.)
- Friday, March 22nd, 9 – 10 a.m.
- Friday, March 29th, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Social Law Library
John Adams Courthouse, Suite 4100
One Pemberton Square
Boston, MA 02108
Please RSVP to rdefabrizio@gmail on or before Wednesday, March 20th. Directions can be found at https://www.socialaw.com/directions.
Cannot make the meeting? Feel free to forward your comments and questions.
Thank you to Kirsten Leary, Director of Library Operations and Member Services, for graciously agreeing to host the meeting.