LLNE is proud to announce that you can now register for the 2023 LRIP by visiting this link!
The program is entirely online and is every Wednesday at 6PM from March 15 through April 19th.
LRIP will cover:
- A general overview of the US Legal System
- An introduction to legal research methods, including secondary sources
- The role of case law, the courts, and case finding tools such as digests
- The organization of statutes and conducting a legislative history
- Finding regulations
- Understanding administrative law
- Finding transactional law documents
- Finding information about businesses and people
- Putting everything together with legal research strategy.
The course fee is $150, and registration closes on Friday, March 10th.