The LLNE Scholarship Committee is inviting applications for the following awards:
- LLNE Spring Meeting scholarships are available to support members’ attendance at the fascinating meeting planned for April 24, 2015. Scholarship forms must be submitted by April 10, 2015.
- LLNE is accepting scholarship applications for members seeking financial assistance in attending the 2015 AALL annual meeting in Philadelphia. Scholarship application forms must be submitted by Friday, May 1, 2015.
- LLNE is now offering scholarships to support its members’ continuing education opportunities. Check the LLNE website for more details.
Also, AALL has reached out to LLNE to encourage members to apply for the Koslov Scholarship, the Continuing Education Scholarship, and the George A. Strait Minority Scholarship.
- The Marcia J. Koslov Scholarship provides funding for state, court, and county law librarians to attend conferences, seminars, and other live continuing education opportunities beyond the usual law library-related conferences. The application deadline is April 1, 2015.
- AALL also offers a Scholarship for Continuing Education Classes, available for all law librarians (not limited to state, court, and county law librarians) who wish to register for continuing education courses related to their fields. See the application form for details. The application deadline is April 1, 2015.
- The George A. Strait Minority Scholarship is offered to degree candidates in law school or library school who belong to minority groups and who intend to have a career in law librarianship.